What I’ve learn’t about podcasting today:
- People want to be entertained
- Human interest stories are in high demand
- It doesn’t matter what the topic, it needs to be relateable on a human level
- People consume content in so many different ways, you can’t be everything to everyone
- Promote, promote, promote.
I’ve been at a bootcamp for the last two days looking at innovative ways to develop and deliver solutions. At the end of the day, I’ve caught up on some, nowhere near enough of my day job, and I’m writing this. I had to, it is important to get down what I’ve learnt otherwise I’ll forget it.
I’m the only one left in the room whilst everyone else is of having a beer and eating pizza. I guess that’s the price you have to pay if you want to create something.
If you like what I do, tell a friend about HighCast, like the HighCast page on Facebook or follow me on twitter @High_Cast.